Senior Content Specialist – Social Media
- The candidate will help plan, concept and execute social media content and campaigns.
- Ongoing assignments will range from concept development (everything from taglines to
campaign concepts) to the creation of long- and short-form content.
- You’ll work in a highly collaborative environment with respected colleagues in Art/Design,
Account Management, Strategy and Project Management.
- You’ll be challenged to think conceptually and find groundbreaking solutions to create the
next generation of relevant, motivating consumer engagements.
- You will write content for blogs, emails, websites and provide copy for offline collaterals
(print ads, OOHs, etc.)
- Take ownership of client briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
- You will demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs
- Check all copy thats generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
- Complete timesheets and reports
- 3 years of creative experience
- A strong portfolio highlighting creativity, passion and ability to communicate complicated
concepts in an interesting and concise manner
- Passion for social media, both professionally and personally
- Proven experience and in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs, etc.) and how they can be leveraged for different
scenarios and strategies
- Demonstrated expertise in engaging and activating community groups and writing within a
specific brand personality
- Exceptional and flexible writing skills; you think and communicate clearly in all mediums
- Familiarity working with a diverse range of clients on projects
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Quick to apply changes
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Multi-tasker comfortable with a fast-moving environment
- Self Starter and independent thinker and worker
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- Ability to concept integrated 360° ideas.
- Digitally and socially savvy