Job Position: Junior Front End Developer
- Responsible for channelling all client related queries in order to formulate immediate
strategies/plans to attracting business, negotiating terms and contract execution.
- Working with clients to fully understand their business objectives, target markets and
- Analyzing and extracting, findings from consumer, brand and market research to
support the preparation of brand communication strategies and creative briefs.
- Highly numerate and able to understand, interpret and use complex and varied
sources of data and statistics.
- Responsible for building a network of associates and marketing partners
- Understand business objectives of client & suggest media strategies to meet them
- To create and develop long-term business strategies to encompass potential clientele
- Expected to understand and keep up-to- date with constant developments in the digital
agency market and stay top of all best practices for ad creation, targeting and
understanding the competition and ever changing client goals within social
- To identify target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior and media
- Presenting proposals which includes cost schedules to clients.
- Should know to represent you as the interface between the client and internal teams in
successful business proposal meetings.
- Possess an outstanding communication skills and must confidently present complex
concepts, designs and solutions, verbally and visibly
- You should be willing to travel across for business related activities
- Maintain a detailed awareness of relevant market trends affecting their accounts, and
developments in the wider advertising and communications industry.
- At least 1+ years of experience in an agency as a Junior Media Planner
- A graduate degree
- Strong familiarity and comfort with the digital environment
- Should be dynamic, mature and confident
- Should possess strong and persuasive communication skills and should know to
simplify research and strategic thinking.
- Should be sharp with presentation and negotiation skills
- Should be inquisitive
- Ability to work well independently as well as across cross-functional teams
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
Experience: 1 – 2 years