Full Stack Developer
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
- Extensive knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap including Webkit animation, etc.
- Ability to take a PSD/mock or concept and turn it into a working experience.
- Ability to work in PHP frameworks like WordPress, Laravel and codeigniter.
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Adobe Animate and Actionscript 3.0 experience is a plus
- Agency experience will be a huge plus.
Knowledge / Skills required
- BE/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of HTTP/REST/API architectures
- Knowledge of Web APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google APIs, Instagram) is an advantage.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms