CREATIVE LEAD / CREATIVE DIRECTOR – Copy
Role: Creative Director
- Proactively lead, mentor and motivate junior and senior designers, art and design directors.
- Desire to produce award-winning creative for each and every assignment.
- A knack for inspiring the creative team and the client through quality thinking, ideas and executions.
- Experience in digital, social, content creation, storytelling, print, broadcast and brand-building.
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Determines production schedule by conferring with heads of art, copy writing, and production departments; outlining concepts and coordinating creative activities to arrive at the final output.
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by the team.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Develops marketing strategies by examining client objectives; planning, scheduling, and completing design and production requirements.
- Keeps internal stakeholders and management informed by compiling, analyzing, and reporting marketing results; forwarding plan projections and updates
- Monitors marketing mix and results for each client
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Check-ins to make sure the original strategic direction is present in all stages of projects
- Hire, develop and manage the creative team
- To have knowledge of the latest technological trends, have the ability to understand metrics to shape digital strategy, and have the ability to craft unique online user experiences
- Helps clients by answering questions and responding to requests during new business pitches.
- To mentor the Copy team and head the Creative team (Copy+Art)
- To liaison with all departments for any campaign requirement and be available for client pitches
Creative Director Skills and Qualifications:
We are seeking a well-rounded Creative Director with 10+ years of experience in a fast-paced agency environment, including at least five years of creating or managing digital projects or clients. We are looking for a leader who understands how to manage teams in a way that gets the most out of them and the work. The selected candidate should be a strategic thinker who can partner at the “director” level with others on a client team (Account Director, Planning Director, etc.) to plan and execute client work. We are looking for someone who is used to rolling up their sleeves and getting work done themselves if need be. The successful candidate must have an insatiable desire to learn and improve both their creative skills and their management skills.
Project Management, Foster Teamwork, Positioning, Organization, Coaching, Promoting Process Improvement, Proactive, Marketing Research, Client Relationships, Developing Creative Standards, Productivity.