Junior Client Servicing Executive
A Digital Client Servicing Executive ensures the smooth running of campaigns – from communicating the correct information to all members of the team, to facing clients and reporting to the Group Account Manager. A Digital Client Servicing Executive should be interested in the client in order to develop strong, meaningful relationships. Timely communication is imperative in order to complete projects on time and within a budget.
• Ability to think about client’s problems and devise solutions for both online/offline mediums
• Decoding and communicating detailed, well defined client briefs to the Social Media Team and the Design team. Subsequently, to ensure work is delivered to client on time
• Understand Analytics to analyze and monitor the effectiveness of various aspects of the campaign such as community, traffic, conversations and engagements, leads and conversions
• Perform ongoing industry research to identify best practices and better understand Digital Marketing opportunities and trends while providing meaningful value to customer.
• Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
• Supporting teams with the end to end process of delivering campaigns / projects so you must be able to demonstrate very strong communication skills, the ability to multi task and handle administration work
• You may also be required to support on invoicing so you must be comfortable with numeracy. All this, whilst providing an impeccable service to the client day-to-day
• Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
• Disclosing campaign details to the client and all team members
• Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
• Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
• Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget
• Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organized
• Offering creative ideas to the Group Account Manager to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects
• Keeping oneself stimulated in order to achieve maximum productivity
• A minimum of 6 months at a digital agency. This may have been gained through working in internships within other marketing / communications / digital agencies or perhaps gained client side within a digital marketing team.
• You would be expected to have a good understanding of the basics of digital marketing with the potential and enthusiasm to develop much further within this area.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• First class organizational skills
• A pro-active approach to creative projects
• Experience of working as part of a team
• A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
• Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
• Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
• A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
• The confidence to give clients trust in your work