Senior Executive – Media Planning
- Suggest ways to maximise returns on advertising and promotional activities across different digital media channels
- Possess in-depth experience in media campaign planning & data analysis
- Gather and organize information to help with decision-making regarding media placement, campaign length, featured products and services, technical details etc.
- Ensure that a client’s needs are being met and concerns are addressed
- Should be ready to answer questions, explain strategy and provide status updates.
- Should stay up to date with new advances in search, social & display advertising and the competitive landscape
- To ensure the success of all clients advertising campaigns by monitoring and evaluating the ads performance, and provide progress reports to determine the return on investment of the campaign.
- Armed with this critical analysis, execute strategies for using certain media effectively to attract and retain customers, increase brand recognition, and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Strategize the most effective campaigns employing a winning combination of various digital mediums
- Specialize in understanding how people relate to advertising content based on location, setting, and means. gather information about marketing practices of competitors
- Prepare advertising budgets, calendars, fortnightly/monthly reports and project schedules
- Meet with respective teams during strategy sessions, recommend revisions according to the client’s needs and preferences
- Experience in managing paid search campaigns
- Self -learner with a passion for digital advertising.
- Strong understanding of performance advertising, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work within a strategic team, and other departments.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- 3+ years of experience in online advertising campaign program management, optimization and analytics
- Experience with customer segmentation & targeting techniques
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position and grow product market adoption
- Capability to work effectively under pressure
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with colleagues