- Conceptualize and design digital advertising, marketing collateral, presentations interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Should think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and should generate original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Should be willing to play an active part in wide variety of campaigns, digital ads and marketing by coordinating with other graphic designers to ensure all assets are aligned
- Produce stunning, cutting-edge web designs and digital graphics for a wide range of marketing requirements
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Present designs in a clear and concise manner
- A go getter with strong collaboration skills
- Should know to stick with deadlines and ensure timely delivery
- Work closely with peers to share best practices and implement new procedures, technology, and services.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- Should know the basics of makingdemonstration of illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Should be capable of working on layouts, adaptations and creatives ready for print medium
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Should know to working independently, as well as in a group setting (copywriters, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists), and be able to think critically and creatively to problem solve and come up with solutions
- Outstanding graphic design ability – clarity, creativity and high quality standards.
- Must be well-organized and have the ability to handle several mandates at the same time.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills for working with peers
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & other design tools
- Experience working in Dreamweaver, Flash, Premiere and After Effects is a plus