Business Development Specialist
- You will be responsible for channelling all client related queries in order toformulate immediate strategies/plans to attracting business, negotiating terms and contract execution
- You should be active to identify & aggressively pursue business development opportunities.
- You will be responsible for building a network of associates and marketing partners
- You will help creating and developing long-term business strategies to encompass potential clientele
- You are expected to understand and keep up-to-date with constant developments in the digital agency market and stay top of all best practices for ad creation, targeting and understanding the competition and ever changing client goals within social advertising industry
- You must know to represent yourself as the interface between the client and internal teams in successful project execution
- You must have outstanding communication skills and be able to present complex concepts, designs and solutions, verbally and visibly
- You should be willing to travel across for business related activities
- At least 0-6 months of experience in an agency as Business Development Specialist (ad agency preferred)
- Should be excellent with communication skills
- Being dynamic, mature, confident and professional is essential.
- Should be sharp with presentation and negotiation skills